Interdimensional Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interdimensional Headquarters

A realm between worlds where all beings can commingle.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Startling Revelation in Comics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalyn
Admin
Admin
Rosalyn

Startling Revelation in Comics Empty
PostSubject: Startling Revelation in Comics   Startling Revelation in Comics Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 pm

In Sonic the Hedgehog Issue# 148, story "The Good, The Bad, and the Unknown" subarc Genisis, a discussion between the robots Metal Sonic and Issac yields the following information.
Quote :
Issac: Ivan Kintobar, born June 6, 2006, exactly twelve thousand, ten years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 9 hours, 47 minutes, and 13.7 seconds ago according to my internal clock. Kintobar led the design team that created me, to say nothing of his involvement in numerous other projects, including adapting alien technology as part of the matrix. Kintobar's methods, however, proved antagonistic towards the Xorda, from whom the technology was appropriated. In retaliation the Xorda unleashed a gene bomb upon the entire planet! Kintobar in turn programmed me to ensure his survival in a postapocalyptic environment. For several decades afterward my primary tasks included monitioring his life cell chamger as well as the physical alterations that befell the planet upon the bomb's detonation.

Metal Sonic: Please elaborate on the physical mutations that occured!

Issac: The bomb, which was intended to preserve the physical environment as it was at the time instead triggered volcanic reactions which sent billions of tons of ash and dirt into the atmosphere! This is what is known in current echidna theology as the First Day of Fury! In addition, besides triggering the devolution of Homo sapiens, the bomb accelerated the evolution of what was once referred to as the animal kingdom. This process lasted for well over a thousand years until the sun finally burned through the last of the ash and dirt in the atmosphere. It was at this juncture, during one of his infrequent forays from the life cell chamber, that Kintobar added historical events to the list of scientific data I was to collect. As various societies began to emerge and develop, a second cataclysm erupted beneath the planet's surface as the beryl deposits reacted to the energy of the gene bomb as it was absorbed over time. As emeralds are the crystals of the mineral beryl, the conditions were perfect for the creation of the power source now designated as Chaos Emeralds.
In addition, another issue, STH #175 had a big fight between Sonic and Eggman, and one panel had Snively looking at a satellite map of the major land mass where the fight was occurring, and it looked surprisingly similar to what we know in real life as the continental United States located in North America. I have a picture of the panel, but it's a bit blurry since it's a webcam shot.
Startling Revelation in Comics Nckyzm
But you can still see the resemblance. It easily looks like it could have once been North America. You can even see the remains of the Great Lakes and the Mississippi river.

So do you think this could be a future Earth? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net/
Silv
Admin
Admin
Silv

Startling Revelation in Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startling Revelation in Comics   Startling Revelation in Comics Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 am

Could've sworn it said in the comics that Mobius was indeed Earth in the future.
Back to top Go down

Startling Revelation in Comics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interdimensional Headquarters :: SEGA :: SEGA Universe: Sonic Comics-
Jump to: