Interdimensional Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interdimensional Headquarters

A realm between worlds where all beings can commingle.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

December Pick Up Topic 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silv
Admin
Admin
Silv

December Pick Up Topic 2009 Empty
PostSubject: December Pick Up Topic 2009   December Pick Up Topic 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 am

Now, the monthly pick up topics are topics for you to show off what you purchased or received as a gift that month. So, tell us what you got in the month of December 2009!

NOTE: Proof that you acquired said items would be recommended (i.e. photos taken from your camera of the item(s) acquired). And yes, Christmas gifts do count for the topic.
Back to top Go down
Shad
Admin
Admin
Shad

PostSubject: Re: December Pick Up Topic 2009   December Pick Up Topic 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 am

i got 2 wii games some candy and some new mixing bowls ((yeah i cook in RL and the one i normally use disappeared, so i needed them))
Back to top Go down
https://interdimensionalhq.rpg-board.net
Rosalyn
Admin
Admin
Rosalyn

PostSubject: Re: December Pick Up Topic 2009   December Pick Up Topic 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

New scarf, some candy, a sweater...people loved giving me clothes this year for some reason. o.O But I bought myself some books at Barnes and Noble.
Back to top Go down
http://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Pick Up Topic 2009   December Pick Up Topic 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December Pick Up Topic 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interdimensional Headquarters :: Generalization :: General Discussion-
Jump to: