Interdimensional Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interdimensional Headquarters

A realm between worlds where all beings can commingle.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..........and people are crazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Hedge
Admin
Admin
Zero Hedge

..........and people are crazy Empty
PostSubject: ..........and people are crazy   ..........and people are crazy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:22 am

Any vents that are not related to being a guy or a girl belong here
Back to top Go down
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=4547
Zero Hedge
Admin
Admin
Zero Hedge

..........and people are crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........and people are crazy   ..........and people are crazy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:10 am

GOOD f swearing ing GOD! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!?

(OOC VENT, as you can tell by the color)
Ok, I am being f swearing ing stalked on the internet. This involves my current boyfriend (A) his ex ©️ and this utter douchebag who's pastime is making blank accounts on Deviantart, SheezyART, and FurAffinity to piss people off.

It all started with C, on DeviantART. Apparently she either used a base or copied a friend's pose with permission on one of her artwork pieces. In a slip of absentmindedness, she forgot to give credit to her friend. B comes on, sees the lack of credit, and berates her for it. She apoligizes, and she thinks nothing of it. You think it ended there? OH BOY WERE YOU f swearing ing WRONG! B goes on to make an account dedicated to making fun of her, calling her fat, and wishing her ill brother was dead. It eventually moves on to SheezyART and FurAffinity. Eventually, she gets an Encyclopedia Dramatica page, and is partially traumatized.

Where do I come in? Read on.

Around December, shortly after I helped C cope, I went for gallbladder surgery, therefor I was off the internet for a while. When I came back on, I checked my SheezyART, and found 4 comments. Each one with a huge wall of the N word. From B.

WHAT. THE. f swearing.

What did I do? All I did was create an in character account and happen to be friends with C! He struck with 2 FA accounts and 3 SA accounts (all currently banned) before he let off finally, leaving me at the point where I had to lockdown my site so that only members can read and that when people sign up, they need admin approval. Not to mention that I had to file a trouble ticket to the company that owned the character because he threatened to get me sued because of fair use (how is roleplay stealing a character anyways?). The crap he would post either on my profile or my journals was either racial slurs (when I'm freaking white in RL) or crap saying "I have no life" because I "think I'm a fictional character" (WTF OBVIOUS RP IS OBVIOUS. Please tell me if I need to make a side note that it's just roleplay, and is all in good fun). A was affected too, B left C's ED page link on his profile, and would occasionally pester him.

Cue last night, December 7, 2009, approx. 12:00

I log onto SheezyART to update my Dragon Cave wishlist in a journal. I spot 49 updates. Mostly journals and artwork, and 1 comment, something along the lines of:

"you honestly think you're a fictional character. Must be some emo with no life outside the internets"

F swearing swearing swearing swearing swearing swearing. He's f swearing ing back. Parents did nothing on the last few runs saying "if he makes another account, we'll contact the police." WELL HE MADE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE DOING JACK s swearing NAO! Is this freaking cyberbullying? or something worse? What should I do?

PS-all the email addresses he used have "@hotmail.com" on the end, so it's at the point that I have MSN blocking people not on my buddy list, and I have YIM blocking all MSN addresses with the exception of my boyfriend's MSN.

PM me if you want screenshots.

Account under question: "Shadow 'Zero' the Hedgehog 0B" on SheezyART (wat, can't I have a fan interpritation of an official character?)
Back to top Go down
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=4547

..........and people are crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interdimensional Headquarters :: Generalization :: General Discussion-
Jump to: